My ode to be a replacement to member of parliment

C0narr

Citizen
Donator
Introducing myself

Hello there fine gentlemen and fine other genders I go by the name c0narr and I have played businesscraft for around a year and 1 month. This pure knowledge of the server has allowed me to see over many an election one might add.

Things I stand for.

As a long time player of the server I've seen the server go through many stages and personally I'd like to seenthe continuation of cross server ties and relations. For example the Olympics was great however we shouldn't stop there introducing this and tieing with the Dopa would only further achieve this goal

As a builder I'd slowly like to see the introduction of wild paste in be implemented however at a slightly raised price this will allow the wild regions to be alot more lively as the majority of the player base call it home.

Things I would personally change

The use of the museum is extremely disappointing with a server which is teaming with history displaying that history would give the museum purpose and would create a whole new level of roleplay by implementing historians into the game

Long term goals

My main ideas for long terms would be to keep the player base active by implementing new stuff in on a regular bases holding a roleplay aspect of the server drawing inspiration from mmo RPGs such as runescape.

Thanks for listening lads vote me because I'm very cool