Name Change Info

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by noodlekitten, Aug 13, 2018.

1. noodlekitten

noodlekitten Has revealed herself as mayor Staff Member Moderator Member of Parliament Donator

noodlekitten
    ~Yo strangers~
    I'm back again with an add-on to my late intro which ye can find here: iNtRoDucTiOn

So if you notice something different, that is because I have changed my name. For a super long time I was known as noodlekitten/Noodle in the community, and many others still call me Noodle which I really don't mind because that is what I will always be known as and I'm alright with that!

A few weeks ago I just randomly decided to change my name to something super random; "AugustToDawn". And while I think it's a cool sounding name, I've decided I don't like it very much. It just sounds like it's trying too hard to be interesting for some reason to me.

So once the name cool down is over, I will be changing my name for the last time for a while. What is it? I guess you're wondering...

L0RE.

I've always been fond of the word/name "Lore." The dictionary definition of Lore is "a body of traditions and knowledge on a subject or held by a particular group, typically passed from person to person by word of mouth." also known as mythology, myths, legends, or stories. I've always been one to write stories and tell them and creating universes with stories so I feel like this name will be really fitting to me.

As far as what you can call me, you can call me any one of these names.
    -noodlekitten
    -Noodle
    -Kitten (I guess, most just call me noodle though)
    -AugustToDawn
    -August
    -Dawn
    -To (...)
    -L0RE
    -Lore
    -LORE

Any of those would work! Sorry for wasting your time, have a lovely time scrolling through the rest of your forums :D

2. Koalition

Koalition Prime Minister Staff Member Owner Prime Minister

Koalition
  3. bharatj

bharatj Moderator Staff Member Moderator Minister of Justice Member of Parliament Mayor

bharatj
    The Noodle

4. noodlekitten

noodlekitten Has revealed herself as mayor Staff Member Moderator Member of Parliament Donator

noodlekitten
    seems l e g i t

5. bharatj

bharatj Moderator Staff Member Moderator Minister of Justice Member of Parliament Mayor

bharatj
  6. CatchEmAll1

CatchEmAll1 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Minister of Health Member of Parliament

CatchEmAll1
    NotNoodle

7. Matt

Matt Capitalist / MP / Judge Member of Parliament Judge Donator

Matty707
    Hey, that is my nickname for her... I claim intellectual property rights. ;-]

Corax likes this.
  8. Blitzblaze41

Blitzblaze41 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Judge

Blitzblaze41
    Yo Noodle

9. Bangladesh150

Bangladesh150 Member of Parliament Member of Parliament Community Coordinator

Bangladesh150
    The Noodlest Noodle in the Noodle jar of Noodles

10. PinkSpiral

PinkSpiral Living Meme Donator

PinkSpiral
  11. noodlekitten

noodlekitten
    Best nick names

12. Corax

Corax Citizen

Corax_A1
    Queen Ramen o.O

13. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Guy who killed the PM Donator

A1phaSniper
    Oh hey To!