Accepted Napugi's Application for Police Officer

Napugi

Citizen
- In-game name: Napugi

- Age: 18 (My profile says I was born on the 1997, but it is actually 2001)

- Date joined server: August 1st, 2019

- Current playtime: 5d 11h

- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: This answer is truly a simple one. I love to serve and protect. With my previous PO experience, I know what it means and takes to be a police officer in MC Business Craft. My original reasons still apply to this day: helping new players, being online and working while many others aren't, and also as a way to give back to the server. I want to not only be in a position to help new players, but also have the power and the ability to intervene when needed.

- What can you bring to the Department: There are many things that I can bring to the department. First of all is my maturity. I take this job seriously and will always represent the DOJ with the highest degree possible. I am also very patient. When this job starts getting frustrating with new players, trolls, or just repeating the same thing over and over, my ability to remain calm and be patient is one that I believe is important as a police officer. I am also friendly and strict on my moral compass, meaning that I have my friendly side which is good for helping the community but my moral compass is also strong, so when punishment is needed, I am able to provide it. Another important aspect that makes me stand out from other fellow applicants is that I have had previous experience as a PO, which is very valuable because you have something to asses my capabilites as a PO.

- Additional Information: Due to unforseen circumstances I had to have a hiatus from the server for around half a year, but because of the Corona Virus, I am able to not only come back, but also give it my most and best. Here is the link to my previous (Accepted) application for more references: https://www.mcbusinesscraft.com/for...plication-for-police-officer.5325/#post-28599

Thank you very much for your time and consideration!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Accepted

Congratulations, Napugi! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.