Denied NeilBuilder's application for Community Coordinator

Neil

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: NeilBuilder
- Date joined server: Aug, 18, 2019
- Current playtime: 34 days, 20 hours
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a <role you're applying for>: I am applying for community coordinator because I held this position before I left the server around a year ago. I have been playing again for a while and am ready to be an active member of the server. I always had fun in this position and wish to be apart of this department again.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring an experienced player who knows DoPA. Back in my day when I was a CC, Former Minister Codes320 appointed me to be the head of all Community Coordinators. In this role I arranged many events on the server. Of the ones I can remember, BC Kahoot, BC horse race, and I believe we did a car race at one point.
- Additional Information: Contact me on Discord at NeilBuilder#9662 if you need any more information.

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide

Denied

Sorry, your application for Community Coordinator has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Due to the changes in the department, the department has decided that we would like you to reapply as a specific job We know you have the experience but we would like to see how active you are now that you are back.