Donator
- In-game name: NeilBuilder

- Date joined server
: 7 months ago

- Current playtime
: 21 days

- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator

- Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator
: I want to be a Community Coordinator because I would love to organize events and overall bring a sense of community to the server. I also see that there haven't been any major events in a while, I would absolutely love to change that!

- What can you bring to the Department
: I can bring the DoPA a tour guide who would like to move up in the Department. I can also bring to DoPA an experienced player with over 20 days of playtime. In addition, I am mostly liked upon people, and I can work well with everyone in the department.

- Additional Information
:

Last edited:

Gettnate

Citizen
Donator
Thank you for applying for the Community Coordinator position. Your CC application is under Review.
*Disclaimer* The review process may take up to 30 days from the date of submission, in accordance of The Government Efficiency Bill; so we ask you not to ask about the status of your application, as we review it. Thank you. :)

Codes320

Citizen
Donator
Hi, on behalf of the Department of Public Affairs, I would like to apologize for the extended wait in regards to your application Please know that your application is being reviewed, and will be answered within 30 days of the original application date.

Codes320

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, NeilBuilder! Your application for Community Coordinator has been accepted.