Answered / Added New Job Idea

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
People get annoyed by not having cars i'm pretty sure, so here is the solution!

Why don't we make Taxi Driver a job?

At each intersection, There will be a sign you can click for a taxi driver to come get you! They will not be government payed.

Derfey

Citizen
Donator
I agree! One change though, the driver must be very skilled at driving or else the driver will be all over the place!

iSharkk

An Apple Product
Donator
i thought its for if you want someone to protect u in the wild from mobs while u build or something

could be wrong tho

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
The Bodyguard job is mainly for if you want someone to protect you within the city. Yes, the law protects you, but it can't keep players from killing you :)

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
The Bodyguard job is mainly for if you want someone to protect you within the city. Yes, the law protects you, but it can't keep players from killing you :)
So if you're a bodyguard, you're able to defend the person attacking you? Just wondering.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Each intersection? that's a bit much. I would think it would be a command, for example, /ticket gets you a mod but it could be like /taxi or /ride if you need a taxi.
Also, how did it go from taxi to bodyguard?

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Each intersection? that's a bit much. I would think it would be a command, for example, /ticket gets you a mod but it could be like /taxi or /ride if you need a taxi.
Also, how did it go from taxi to bodyguard?
True, a command would be better... But also, your right, maybe because Bodyguard and Taxi driver would both be jobs?????

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
The DoE would have to develop this job behind the scenes before it's introduced. I personally don't think it should be a job as of right now until we make some changes to the city transportation and the car plugin.