Answered / Added New Job- Pilot

Hi :D

I saw the announcement on discord stating that we were getting new things including panes, and that the airports were being built. So my question is, can I please be one of the first pilots? I don't mind taking a course/class on how to fly and I'm on the server all the time (you can ask a lot of the players and they will tell you) so that means ill be on to help transport other players to the different cities and locations (I know where they are and how to get there because I drive a lot of players that don't have cars). I am a very responsible, trustworthy, and nice person :) . Thanks for looking at my post and please actually consider it and give me a chance instead of just saying no please.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Greetings. We love the rumors that have been going around the new BC v7 update as it only promotes it more and the excitement for the update grows. However, airports will be functioning differently than most players imagined simply so they would be more effective. Therefore a Pilot job for now will not be needed.

However, in potential future updates we may require said jobs.