Bill: Rejected New Police Job

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
[NOTE]: I know jobs are a DOE thing but this job I am thinking of would have a pretty big impact on the server

Title: Police Job

Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Creation

Elaboration & Reasoning:
The Police will take the over responsibility of jailing other players killing each other. Maybe with this addition, PvP in the city could be illegal but allowed (If that makes sense). The Police jail the criminals with some sort of handheld item (stick?) so the job isn't overpowered. Also, you could also add drugs, drug could give effects like jump, speed or strength but Police can jail for it. Police have /invsee to check for drugs but require a suspicion to use it so they just can't do it randomly.

What would benefit from this:
It could open more doors to players, don't like the government, join a gang and be a rebel. A second option for players is to join the Police force and protect the streets.

Other Information: Because of the permissions Police have, they would have to apply on the forums and be selected by a Chief of Police or COP.

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Polls open when the motion becomes a Bill, a motion becomes a bill automatically after 3 days

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Well, it is just a new job. If the Police force grows to a certain strength, it will have to become a new branch. COP only has to be added at a certain point, until then, it would be an Owners job to accept/deny Police applications

Last edited:

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
1. Is DoJ being created now?
2. Will Police be included in DoJ?
3. If DoJ already exists, is it the department that is made up of staff because they punish rule breakers

PS, you said DoPA and DoE are going under a reform. Will Mari and Slime still be Ministers?

Last edited:

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Okay, Mari filled me in on how Police was already planned so you don't need to answer my 3 questions.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
I dont think drugs would be a good addition to the server IMO. Alot of city rp servers that have drugs, guns and gangs just end up being a killing floor for everyone to go and just murder other players for no reason and there is no control. Players want a peaceful experience to just make money and own a business. What makes us different from the others if we have the exact same things?

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Police aren't being worked on, I'm pretty sure anyhow. Green has expressed that he doesn't like the idea of a police job. There's already a moderator, in his opinion, so he says there's no need for a police.

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
^ Yeah, Maybe it isn't a good idea... ^

It's just something to work on that we can already do