New West Ridge Council

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Hey so I am starting a portion to change the west ridge council! Please note that there is no format for this so I have selected the MP removal format and made changes

NOTE: Don't take this thread personally. I have no issues with any of you I am just trying to speak on behalf of what will be better for West Ridge city

Username: TBIWOG
Councilors to be removed: Joice123 Tree60noscope Ianhead1 _37__ NeilBuilder
Reasoning:

I will be listing each of them separately

Joice123 -> Joice has recently become a Member of Parliament which is a very big job. This can take away a lot of time that they can contribute/dedicate into being a councilor

Tree60noscope -> tree60noscope has recently been nominated by former prime minister doctorthunder7 and is now a judge. Being a judge is a big role on the server as there are many court cases you are expected to deal with. This once again can take our time of there Dedication to the role.

Ianhead1 -> Ian is a very nice person but 1 thing he is super busy. He works for the Department Of Justice, Moderator, Farmer, Speaker, and a councilor. Once again this is eating out a lot of time as she has more big and important things to tackle instead of West Ridge

_37__ -> _37__ is a nice guy but there is one issue, he is a part of the DOJ and DOJ eats up a lot of availability time, although its a secondary job he has, you always have to do stuff with it and its a lot of constant work.

Neilbuilder -> Neilbuilder is a very nice guy and I know him pretty well but the flaw here is that he is a community coordinator. That job is probably y one of the jobs that take the most time as you have to plan a lot of things this impacts on his activity in the city.

IN CONCLUSION: The next step to take will be to kindly ask these people to step down from there roles and get the Next 5 voted that don't have big commit roles.

Additional Information: As I said before I have nothing against these people I am just feeling like not much has been done to west ridge since the election. Thank you for listening hope you enjoy.

Johnnyboi12345

Citizen
Donator
i absolutely do not agree with this, the server population is full of amazing people this council has been working tirelessly on the city and their multiple jobs are a sign of competence and their ability to lead. I would rather have people with government and public jobs there then people with little experience. I can PERSONALLY attest to how much work towns and cities are having worked for founded and built some it has only been a month they are human and these things take time for anyone.

Neil

Citizen
Donator
You're just being a sore loser that you didn't win the election when you ran. I don't see why this is any different than someone being a Parliament member and a police officer. Also, if you are attacking the West Ridge Council members you should be saying the same thing about, let's say Covington Council members. I'll use Napugi as an example, they are a Covington Council Member and a Police Officer.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
You're just being a sore loser that you didn't win the election when you ran. I don't see why this is any different than someone being a Parliament member and a police officer. Also, if you are attacking the West Ridge Council members you should be saying the same thing about, let's say Covington Council members. I'll use Napugi as an example, they are a Covington Council Member and a Police Officer.

This^^
You could say the same about literally any council for any town or city.

Jocie

10/10 Lawyer ;)
Donator
If I may, the majority of the jobs you listed dont take all that much time. Nor does being a councilor. It seems like you want everyone removed simply because they have another job. If thats the case then nobody would apply to run a city because it can be quite costly. The fact that you are going after specifically West Ridge is a bit confusing as well, seeing as other cities have players in higher positions as they run it. Take Bh for example: Mayor of Palm Bay and DoJ Minister. And another thing. Certain players seem to be very concerned about my ability as an MP. You didnt mention that three others on that council have parliament roles. If they can manage their time, then I should be just fine because, as others have said, Im quite active and have the time to spend on each.

D

DoctorThunder7

I was Minister of the Department of Commerce and Education, a mod, an admin, member of parliament, a constructor, and the biggest brewer on the server during my time as Deputy Mayor of West Ridge. I was able to expand the city and maintain it with the help of every councilor. If they work as a team rank/roles don’t matter.

This has me deeply concerned on your approach to many things TBIWOG. You will go to everyone until you get your way. When that doesn’t happen you will either report or sue. This is a new low for you by the way. Trying to remove the entire council. If you keep this you up will ruin your reputation on the server to the point of no fixing it.

I know this may seem harsh but this is just my observation on things. This post does not go against any rules or laws.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fhlown

Citizen
Donator
Fhlown
Fhlown
Tier2
It sounds a bit more like you want these people removed because they have other jobs or tHeIR OthEr jObS MIgHt TaKE UpT ToO muCh TiME AND wONt HaVE TimE FOr tHiS OnE?