Next time on BC....

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
Well, this was sort of a long time coming, I love the community but it's slowly becoming more and more toxic. I am planning on taking a long break from BC itself, yes I will still be online on Discord due to my job and other stuff. Here is who I'm letting handle all my assets in case I don't log in for more than two weeks:

DemonWolf_101 and Riley

now for the moment, everyone has been waiting for-

DemonWolf: No words to describe how wonderful and amazing you've been for me <3

Riley: c a r r o t s, ok thxs bai

TripleAbattfries: finish ur OC mall and never let anyone ruin your goals in life.

Cody: no u and stop eating my grill cheese sandwiches, thanks for being a good boss.

Vauxin: omg thanks for being there when I needed someone to talk to or needed cat photos owo

LobsterRoast: you're being cooked Lob and thanks for killing me :(

Dwerpy: I hated you at first but once I got to know you better, you've been a pretty amazing, funny, and crackhead friend lmao.

TimmyWimmyQuinnyRinnyFinnyDinny: Hi and I'll be here for you kiddo if you need more support. Never forget that you're an amzing person.

Corax: Good luck with being a minister, you'll do amazing.

bbnohoney: stop eating my ice cream and trash! Thanks for making my days better by being a crackhead(In a good way)

Slime: thanks for dragging me into the server back in April and for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to.

Fib and Gabo: Thanks you two for being amazing people and Fibby please for the love of god. Don't stop building!

Madi: Gurlllll stop being so amazing, keep being yourself, and don't let anyone get in your way, sis!

maddie_n: Bangers and smash all year for you! (this is an inside joke pls don't yeet me), thanks for being the 2 British friends owo.

AmbreMc1290: ahaha you can have 1 kr, I'll see you, maddie, and Demon in a boba tea shop in LA soon : D

Hybrid: thanks for killing me, no consent. plz, arrest Hybrid thxs.

Supersuperking: Super noooooo, I will storm ur twitch streams.

Bh: stop racing down the road while in the vc but thanks for being a boss in a way lmao

Kat: I have taken OC away and taken 5,000,000 photos of it. Thank you for encouraging me to become a photographer on BC and giving me advice when I needed it.

Koal: ur fired bai, even tho I didn't apply for mod (idk why I did in the first place) you've supported me on projects that no one else has and yelled at me. ~~and bullied me~~ Thanks Koal.

For everyone else who I didn't mention, thanks for all your support and kind words. I will be back sometime in the next two months or so maybe idk. I'll be back one day. next time on bc!

Last edited:

TripleAA

Citizen
marty um. Imma just say no <3.... WHY U DO THIS BSJGSJAHSBSJGSBS marty i loved every single second i spent with you and im extremely sad your leaving :(((( i honestly can’t thank you enough for all you have done for me and for being such an amazing boss +friend <3 see u next time P.S. no u

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Wutttt.... now whos gonna eat the server cables?? We'll miss u so much Mr. Marty <3<3<3<3<3
yur fabulous

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
Oh Marty D: We'lll miss you! Keep taking those awesome pics ;) Good luck in the real world and keep being you!~ Thanks for all you've done to further this community & help it and it's players out!!~ :D

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
Martytytytyt4y NooO!OO1!!!! You were good boss i will miss u ;-; hope to see you come back at some point!1 D:

BlogWorldExpo

Banned
Donator
Martytytytyt4y NooO!OO1!!!! You were good boss i will miss u ;-; hope to see you come back at some point!1 D:

Unfortunately Koal said I was not allowed to leave BC so this is a month break from BC even tho I sort of run stuff in behind the scenes.

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
No mention for me Marty?!?
I see how it is
But man, the whole squad of us really left like that

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Im holding a gun to ur camera. U better say ur kidding.

BlogWorldExpo

Banned
Donator
Im holding a gun to ur camera. U better say ur kidding.

For this reason, I'm permanently leaving BC.

uhhh idk what to say but thank you everyon for the nice comments <3, I will miss you all.

for legal reasons, this is a joke dw Koal has a tank pointed at my head rn

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
For this reason, I'm permanently leaving BC.

uhhh idk what to say but thank you everyon for the nice comments <3, I will miss you all.

for legal reasons, this is a joke dw Koal has a tank pointed at my head rn
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BlogWorldExpo

Banned
Donator
I'm coming back to BC on November 1st hoes (istg two weeks of my break was taken away from me by cabinet) but like I have new toys to play with ;D. You'll all be impressed with new technologies that were developed heheh. November 1st :eyes: