not another goodbye post

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
It's about that time, kiddos.

I joined BC in April just looking for a way to kill some time while I was unemployed. In the blink of an eye, it was like 7 months later and I was one of the highest positions in government and owner of one of the largest businesses on the server.

I had a blast on this journey with all of you. but alas, I have to refocus on my career and being an adult (as much as I don't want to... lol) But, the good news is I'm getting married to the love of my life and I'm starting to get work again as a freelancer, so things are looking up c:

I have an immense amount of gratitude for you. You all are amazing kids and it's been a pleasure getting to know you. I have high expectations for each of your futures--you're all gunna be great.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

With that said, I'm not doing a lengthy goodbye because I'll still be around helping with marketing the server. But I do have some things I'd like to give away:

xlayzur: My ride or die. Literally since Day 1 you've been my go-to guy. You're brilliant and I'm so proud of you. I'm leaving the entire Apex estate to you as the new CEO. I'll move into an advisory position as President. Please take k75,000 from my balance for best friend fees/seed money.

slime: What can I say, kiddo. You have always impressed me with your wisdom beyond your years, your articulacy, diplomacy, and amazing attitude. I love you, buddy. Please also have k75,000 as a token of gratitude for being a rockstar.

georgia: I know you just got back and I'm so stoked to see you succeed. Please have k20,000 for funding GB as a welcome back gift. I'd also like to give you my suburbs house I know you love (suburbs-01). Sorry the basement is a mess. It's your problem now :P

There is also a farm somewhere near Warp 1 I inherited from kermit. Whoever finds it first can claim it for themselves (I literally don't remember where it is). I'll be keeping my wild estate and PB mansion for now.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

As a final note, I'm not disappearing. I'm still going to pop in-game and hang around discord. I also gotta make sure layzur doesn't run Apex into the ground.... kidding, kiddinggggg ;)

I'm getting married tomorrow and I'll be out of town until after the new year so I'll be dark for a couple weeks. But, I'll see you all when I get back! I hope everyone enjoys their holiday celebrations and time off school/work. Good luck to all candidates in the election.

See you soon c:

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Who am I gonna go to for my business advice?

Gonna miss you, and now that this is finally becoming a reality, I'm so happy for you
upload_2020-12-16_21-32-44.png
upload_2020-12-16_21-32-56.png
upload_2020-12-16_21-33-24.png
100% true! (maybe)
Anyway good luck i wish you well

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
I don't even know where to begin. It's obvious that Kaila and I were extremely close. I joined apex around the same time I joined businesscraft and I pushed her into getting a job at the DoE and getting into parliament. Basically, everything I did was for Kaila or with Kaila. Heartbreaking to see you stepping away from businesscraft. We are a dynamic duo. Its also an honor to carry out apex from now on and I promise it will still be at the top of the food chain. Love ya kaila and thank you for everything <3

MsGeorgia

Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
omg kaila T-T imma miss you so muchhhhh congrats on getting married!!!!!!! I have loved getting to know you and I'm so happy for you <3

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
This is quite surprising. Thinking about how long it’s been is absolutely crazy! I still remember the good ol’ days when Apex was “Bargain Butcher” lmao. You’ve done loads of work for the server, it’s gonna be odd not seeing you around as much. Congratulations on your wedding, and good luck on whatever your future holds!

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
Thank you so much Kaila for literally shipping BC into what it is today, you've done so many great things on the server. Among those amazing things you have created amazing friendships with people and ofc corona time (Apex fans will know this lmao). Congratulations on getting married, I will forever remember that first interaction we had when you wanted to take photos of lil Apex back in May. I hope the best for your future endeavors, you will achieve success. I will miss you Kaila <3

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
We never really talked much but sad to see you go because of all the beef I bought from you </3 Gl wherever life takes you and congratz on the wedding :)

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
omg kaila nuuuuu <3 imma miss you sm, congrats on getting married and i wish you the best in life, happy holidays kaila and if you ever need anything, reach out, we will never forget you <3

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
I want to reiterate again, very strongly, I am not leaving the server permanently lmao. I'll be back around in the New Year and joining Koal's marketing team.

But thank you all very much c:

Luxaholic

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for being my DPM, you were a great addition to cabinet and kept everything running very smoothly, I appreciate the dedication you had and the effort you put into everything you did. Your business is also the absolute epitome of what this server is about, pretty much a perfect example of how to run a business.

Congrats on getting married, good luck with everything in the future and I hope to see you around am looking forward to seeing you around and perhaps working with you more.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Thank you for everything you've done for BC Kaila, we're gonna miss you so much but I know we'll stay in touch. I've learned so much from you and I don't think I could ever appreciate that enough.

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
HospitalSecretary
Noooo kaila :(
I wish the best for the future with you and your partner in the future. Congrats and we will be always ready for you to come back one day.