Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
Username: FruitYouTubeYT

Suggestion Name: A notify sign.

Elaborate:
It would be awesome if we had the ability to maybe make a sign that when right clicked, notify’s the person who placed the sign that someone has clicked it. It would also be helpful if it notified the player of who clicked the sign.

How would it improve the server? It would help increase efficiency with different things. For example if someone wants to meet someone somewhere or at there house they can click their sign and let them know they want to meet up. You may be thinking why can’t the person just chat them? Well sometimes the person might not be paying attention to chat but would probably notice a brightly colored notification.

Does this require the installation of a plugin? Maybe an update to the plug-in...

Additional Info: Thank You for reading my post! :D

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Username: FruitYouTubeYT

Suggestion Name: A notify sign.

Elaborate:
It would be awesome if we had the ability to maybe make a sign that when right clicked, notify’s the person who placed the sign that someone has clicked it. It would also be helpful if it notified the player of who clicked the sign.

How would it improve the server? It would help increase efficiency with different things. For example if someone wants to meet someone somewhere or at there house they can click their sign and let them know they want to meet up. You may be thinking why can’t the person just chat them? Well sometimes the person might not be paying attention to chat but would probably notice a brightly colored notification.

Does this require the installation of a plugin? Maybe an update to the plug-in...

Additional Info: Thank You for reading my post! :D
This has been suggested in the past. In order to create these signs, I believe there needs to be a custom command created for each of them. Still the senior admins could check though.