Lawsuit: Adjourned Olefante vs. Rosemarry10

Status
Not open for further replies.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
So rosemarry10 was a trainee in a little program I have, in the upcoming logs, I demand rosemarry to give my elytra back when shes done. After 5 minutes, she leaves with my 5,000kr elytra which is named and is kind of a very special elytra to me because of its backstory. Either way, all I demand is my elytra back.

upload_2019-7-31_2-39-31.png

Was going to post this under "report a player" but it is more of a contract thing along with the fact that I seek Rosemarry10 to stay without a ban.

Highlighted text is showing the agreement and her leaving.
reddened text is information to do with an otherly subject in which I wish to stay private.
The circle area shows how I gave her the elytra indirectly because I never directly said, "here's an Elytra!"

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-31_2-36-43.png
    upload_2019-7-31_2-36-43.png
    213 KB · Views: 7

ferre007_

Citizen
@Rosemarry10 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Rosemarry10, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge ferre007_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

I task the DoJ @bharatj with contacting and informing the Defendant about this civil court case.
It does appear that the Defendant does not have a forums account.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

ferre007_

Citizen
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
The Defendant has stolen the Plaintiff's elytra and will not give it back although the Plaintiff stated that it should be returned.

Conclusion:

The lawsuit will be defaulted in the Plaintiff's favor due to the Defendant not responding to the case. Thanks to the evidence provided I have reached a verdict.

Verdict:
I hereby rule the Defendant @Rosemarry10 as Guilty for stealing the elytra.

I task the DoJ with collecting the elytra from the Defendant and giving it back to the Plaintiff.

This court case is now adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge ferre007_

Status
Not open for further replies.