Olefante's Election Post - June 2020

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Most people say what they are going to be doing in parliament, which 90% of the time they don't do, so I will be talking about what I will work towards adding to parliament. To start, the Executive Order #12 was a decent idea, (albeit a little impulsive) but unfortunately has not worked out to its intentions. Its now yet another restriction to the player-base. I will work towards removing it. Along with this, Minimum Wage is unenforced, very easy to undermine, and even in those notes, is still a little bit high. Maybe making a person more money then their manager in this state of the economy. I think it can be readjusted or maybe even removed.

I will also try to switch the government focus from about the server, to about the players. The government and especially cabinet seems to focus on the server, which I would say as a whole they have successfully improved, but a few of their changes come at the costs of the individual player. If we can shift the government from trying to make the server better (for example new cities, economic changes, realism etc) to helping the individual players (more freedoms, checks/balances, and less costly economy) then the server AND the players would be better off.
I also aim to just in general do what I see (and I am an active player on the streets, so I see the problems with the server/players pretty well from my PoV), most beneficial to the players of the server. I wont do something just because its similar to my doctrine, I will prioritize the what helps the most players as a whole.

I wish all election candidates good luck. Please only vote parliament members because you agree with them, not because they are popular, and that is all I ask. Thanks, and that is Saturday Night Live.​

-Olefante
Still Gonna Prioritize The Memes Tho