Department of Internal Development
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament
This is the Official Parliament Election Expression of Interest Form
The Process is as follows:
(A) The SoP shall create an EoI thread as per the current process, which the citizens of Stratham may use to nominate either themselves or another member of the server for the vacant seat. All persons may only nominate one person! Any additional nominations will be discarded. (I.E. if I nominated myself or someone else over two comments, or in the same comment, only 1 comment/vote would be counted. This would be the first vote/comment stated)
Announcements, which the general public may fill in to nominate themselves to fill the vacancy.
(B) After 24 hours have passed, the EoI thread shall be locked from further comments, and a poll shall be created. The poll will contain all members on the forum post that received 2 or more nominations from themselves or others.
(C) A nominee pool will then be created consisting of everyone that received at least 2 nominations in the expression of interest document.
(D) The poll will be opened to the public of Stratham for them to vote for their favored candidate. This poll will stay open for 24 hours.
(E) Either the SoP or the DSoP will announce the conclusion of the poll, and the new member of Parliament at the end of those 24 hours by using #gov-announcements
To nominate yourself, post the following:

"I, (username), wish to nominate myself for the vacant Member of Parliament position."

To nominate someone else, post the following:

"I, (username), wish to nominate (username of the person you wish to nominate) for the vacant Member of Parliament position."

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
I, PeachLemon_ wish to nominate myself for the vacant Member of Parliament position. (idk if I meet requirements)

MegaMinerM

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Economy
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
MegaMinerM
MegaMinerM
Chief Justice
I, MegaMinerM, wish to nominate PeachLemon_ for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

darkkgrey

darkkgrey
darkkgrey
EventPlanner
I, darkkgrey, wish to nominate PeachLemon_ for the vacant Member of Parliament position

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
I, Ryan_88, wish to nominate PeachLemon_ for the vacant Member of Parliament position.

arwwy

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Lawyer
Donator
arwwy
arwwy
CommunityCoordinator
I, arwwy, wish to nominate PeachLemon_ for the vacant Member of Parliament position :star_struck:

DoubbleKerius

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Member of Parliament
Lawyer
Donator
DoubbleKerius
DoubbleKerius
Speaker of Parliament
The nomination period is closed and since only 1 player was nominated they automatically win congrats Peach!