Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xlayzur

Citizen
Donator
- Title: Parliamentary Recess
-Type: Creation
- Reasoning: Parliament needs a break period when it comes to handling legislative responsibilities. With the implementation of Recess, this will give Parliament more time to go over potential changes to bills and this will give time to parliament for them to go over bills proposed by other members and discuss quality/changes, also parliamentary meetings will be held during recess periods. Parliamentary recess will only be two weeks long.

-Bill: Speaker of Parliament will have the power to start a vote within parliament to start a recess period. After a recess period has started, the speaker will make an announcement that all legislative procedures have been put on hold for 2 weeks, recess can only happen once per term. During the recess, parliamentary meetings will take place and will inform the public on updates/changes they’ve conducted during this time period. Only Minister nominations will go through during this time. MP Replacement Elections will not happen when parliament is in recess.
- Additional Information: Credit to all MP's and the President

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Vote: Yes

Reason for Absence: Work IRL, other games, (forgetting my forum password while trying to log into the mobile version of the forums when I see the SoP make the announcement, hence me forgetting later since I checked at work...)