Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
PNLnYH5.png

Welcome to the Official Parliamentary Special Election!

This Special Election will fill one vacancy in the Parliament of Stratham.

Please read the following requirements below to run for Member of Parliament:

1. Maintaining a minimum of twelve hours (12) of playtime in the 30 days prior [as seen in /bcseen].
  2. Having a join date on the BusinessCraft server of more than four (4) weeks prior to the beginning of the election cycle.
  3. Holding no foreign office of any kind in a state recognized by the Republic of Stratham or otherwise.
  4. Must have a discord account and forums account linked to their in-game account
The Campaign Clause:
No person shall be able to run in an election for Prime Minister, Deputy Prime Minister, or Member of Parliament without making a public campaign post prior to the start of voting period.

The Official Timeline for this Election is as follows:
Declaration Period - 24 hours (Ending on December 12, 2023)
Voting Period - 24 hours (Ending on December 13, 2023)

In order to declare your candidacy please complete the following:

If you intend to make a campaign post on forums please use this format. "I, username, am seeking the position of Member of Parliament and here is my campaign thread: link to thread."
The title of the thread should be as such: (Username’s) Parliament Campaign (December 2023)

If you intend to make your campaign post through discord, use this format. "I, username, am seeking the position of Member of Parliament."

Note: If you do not make a campaign post by the official 24 hours mark after declarations have begun, you will be disqualified from the Election.

DrThunder7

Second Prime Minister of Stratham
Member of Parliament
Donator
DrThunder7
DrThunder7
MemberOfParliament
I, DrThunder7, am seeking the position of Member of Parliament and here is my campaign thread.

Last edited:

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88