Lawyer
Donator
PavleDz
PavleDz
Lawyer
- In-game name: PavleDz
- Date joined server: Jan 3, 2018
- Current playtime: 1w 5d 9h 51m
- Why do you want to be a Constructor: I want to help by building the new map. I returned to the server few days ago after a long pause (from the game in general) and I want to contribute to the community.
- What can you bring to the Department: The building segment is what got me into the game in the first place and it is the reason I still play it. I played on vanilla whitelisted servers like HCL and Colorless cube (you probably never heard of them, but they are Croatian versions of Hermitcraft, Mindcrack and similiar English-speaking vanilla SMP servers) for years (before university, then life got real and - a lot less time to fool around unfortunately). I quite like the new map and how it is going and I want to give my contribution to it. I am a bit rusty in the game generally, but I want to give it a shot in my spare time.
- Images of your builds (use imgur.com or similar, NO SHADERS):
This was my application for HCL server I mentioned above:
Application for Colorless cube (which had an exact build request - hence the minimalistic approach):
Both of these designs are mediocre and old - dating back to 2013-2015.
Here are some newer designs, done in survival mode (from above mentioned HCL server). Photos are done with shaders. Unfortunately I can't find any photos without them, because this is one of the old seasons of the server (2019-20). The map has been restarted since then (multiple times). You do not need to take into considerations these, I just wanted to show you some of my works which are closer to my current build style and skill, rather than these old saves I had on imgur from the time I was applying to the whitelisted servers. I would leave album with more of my works, but multiple laptops have been changed since last time I was really actively playing this game.
2020-08-14_19.54.12.jpg

2019-07-06_15.24.11.jpg

- Additional Information: As you can see, most of my builds are medieval or fantasy - which do not really corelate to Businesscraft, but I can adapt. You can check my builds from this server aswell, if they are still saved (they are from 2018 or 2019 aswell, removed and vaulted long time ago). I found photo of one building from my previous posts in the forum (2018):
DyzTxj4_d.webp

P.S Do not worry, I am not trying to poach the players to the server I mentioned above (Only Croatian speakers are accepted to the server, and I have not been playing on it for years).

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister

Accepted

Congratulations, PavleDz! Your application for ConstructionIntern has been accepted.

Mickichu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Public Affairs
Minister of Internal Development
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Department of Construction
Mayor of Ocean City
Donator
Mickichu
Mickichu
Public Affairs Minister
Though you applied for Constructor, we in the DoC feel you'd be best suited for Construction Intern as your build style is very different from what we have on BC.