Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
- In-game name: PeachLemon_
- Timezone: ANC
- Date joined server: December 28th 2020
- Current playtime: 84 days
- Why do you want to be a Trainee Officer: I have long respected the job of the police officer. From my first days joining the server, I knew, "These are the people that keep our cities safe, they keep the crime down too." I would love to be at least a Trainee Officer once again, and carry the responsibility of the crime of the server on my shoulders.
- What can you bring to the Department: I have lots of experience in the DoJ, I was a police officer for a long time back in like 2022 I think. I am also able to work well with many of the employees currently in the DoJ, and I think I can get along with the minister somehow too.
- Additional Information: Thank you for considering my application, I know I do a lot of drug stuff, but I've kept myself clean for some time now, and I think I am able to join the law force. PeachLemon #9559

Ryan_88

Deputy Prime Minister
Deputy Prime Minister
Minister of State
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Deputy Prime Minister

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying however you mention the usage of drugs very often in global and that would not reflect well on the department if you were hired. You may reapply in 30 days.