Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
- In-game name: PeachLemonYT
- Date joined server: December 28th Two-thousand and twenty
- Current playtime: 19 days and 13 hours
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator: I am a person who likes to set up scenes and make fun little sort of maps. I am always eager to look for the next adventure map. If you asked me what I do in my downtime, it is to think of games or challenges I can make. I have good planning skills and can visualize something very easily. It is a good skill for me as I can read a book and feel in the arena, or in the castle. This would help me in my journey as a Community Coordinator to be able to visualize how something will look or how something will play out.
- What can you bring to the Department: I am a great worker with other people, and view everyone as a great member of a team. I have seen Community Coodinators work before and damn you guys are fast! If I get accepted I can be another addition to your team. :)
- Additional Information: I had to write out "Community Coordinator" and it was very cringe if you could see me do it lmao. Anyways thank you for considering me and if you have any questions what so ever, my dms are open. Peachlemon # 9 5 5 9

edit: I was tired when I wrote this so sorry if it sounds a bit boring

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
Denied. I do not believe you are ready for this position; some of your actions are immature. I look forward to your application should you choose to reapply in 30 days.

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
Thank you for considering my application. I will try and be more mature from now on.