Department of Justice
Donator
Pearot
Pearot
PoliceOfficer
- In-game name: Pearot

- Date joined server: September 25th, 2023

- Current playtime: 2w 4d+

- How long have you been a Doctor: Doctor since May 19th, 2023, so around 5 months. Paramedic since Sep. 15th, 2023, so around 1 month.

- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: The Department of Health has always interested me, and I've been looking for ways to increase my share in it, hence my recent move to paramedic. I'm in the health/lifesaving industry in real life, and think this is the perfect opportunity to once more increase my share within this department + I want to get bossed around by the lovely new Minister. <3

- What can you bring to the Department: Already have a lot of experience responding to emergency service calls (police + medical), have experience managing employees/organizing within a department (fmr. ministerial work), and would gladly assist the Minister in all other avenues needed. Have consistent playtime and am always available + have quick responses on discord and forums.

- Additional Information: How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together.

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
Under review

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
Accept :

Accepted

Congratulations, Pearot! Your application for Hospital Secretary has been accepted.