Donator
pet_the_fish
pet_the_fish
HospitalSecretary
- In-game name: pet_blobfish
- Timezone: GMT
- Date joined server: 1st November 2020
- Current playtime: 11 weeks 3 days
- Why do you want to be a Trainee Officer: I have decided that i should leave my drug addiction and alcohol addiction in the past and become a member of those who fight the wrongdoers like I was. I have had previous experience as a Police Officer before reverting to my life of crime so I have a good idea on what I'm doing. I think that by becoming a police officer I can show others how easy it is to leave crime behind and turn to the good.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can give insider information regarding the farming and sale of drugs enabling the DoJ to battle drugs more effectively
- Additional Information: New Week, New Me. Also I want to combat drug farmers and sellers so that I have a greater hold over the market

Last edited by a moderator:

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
Good luck, I believe your a changed person now!

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Health
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary
- Why do you want to be a Trainee Officer: I have decided that i should leave my drug addiction and alcohol addiction in the past and become a member of those who fight the wrongdoers like I was. I have had previous experience as a Police Officer before reverting to my life of crime so I have a good idea on what I'm doing. I think that by becoming a police officer I can show others how easy it is to leave crime behind and turn to the good.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can give insider information regarding the farming and sale of drugs enabling the DoJ to battle drugs more effectively
- Additional Information: New Week, New Me. Also I want to combat drug farmers and sellers so that I have a greater hold over the market
lol no

Evachu

Staff member
Department of Health
Donator
_Evachu_
_Evachu_
HospitalSecretary

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Judge
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Judge
YESSSS PET! I know you’d be a great police officer!

fluffybaldie

Staff member
Minister of Public Affairs
Department of Agriculture
Donator
fluffybaldie
fluffybaldie
Public Affairs Minister
gl pet!!! he is changed man trust

Truc2018

Truc2018
Truc2018
Constructor
HELL NAAAH, if pet is accepted into the DoJ i'll have no more hope in Gov

Dark_Shadow_Wolf

Citizen
Donator
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Dark_Shadow_Wolf
Tier3
Hahaha good luck Pet

Zee0ne

Department of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Lawyer
ZeeOne
ZeeOne
CommunityCoordinator
I believe in you pet, if anyone can get into the doj its you
*If pet can get in anyone can get in

Also...
Also I want to combat drug farmers and sellers so that I have a greater hold over the market

Pearot

Department of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Donator
Pearot
Pearot
PoliceOfficer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Trainee Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

It seems that you have just a little bit of a criminal record. Please re-apply once you have had no criminal activity in the last 30 days.