Denied PheonixFalls27's application for Environment Manager

In-game name: PheonixFalls27
Date joined server: (I joined about two years ago but only started seriously playing in May)
Current playtime: 12d 2h

Why do you want to be an Environment Manager
:
I would really love to be an EM as I often use the wild in order to gather things and seeing lots of the areas mined out makes the experience of the wild less calm and more like a building site so I would hope to fix that to the best of my abilities. I also love animals so helping at the animal shelter would be so fun and enriching to do. Im a tour guide so helping people has been part of my job on the server for a good while so Im hoping to move this over to being an EM and being friendly and useful to any new and existing players.

Additional Information
:
Thank you for reading and hopefully considering me for the position of EM.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Environment Manager has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thank you for applying! We see a lot of potential in you, but we unfortunately do not have capacity for more EMs at the moment. However, I would encourage you to re-apply next time we are hiring and I'll waive the 30-day requirement if we happen to be hiring before 30 days.