Answered / Added pink lemonade

Decidous

Citizen
Donator
- Username: Decidous
- Suggestion Title: Pink lemonade
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Pink lemonade should be added because everyone likes pink lemonade, its like regular lemonade but better, also it doesn't look like pee. If added to the drinks brewers can make, I predict the brewer job to be at the very least 100% more profitable, and business will be booming for brewers. In conclusion, pink lemonade has the potential to become the best-selling drink in BC.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): No
- Additional Information: Pink lemonade

PeachLemon_

Los Angeles Enjoyer
Donator
PeachLemon_
PeachLemon_
Tier2
- Username: Decidous
- Suggestion Title: Pink lemonade
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Pink lemonade should be added because everyone likes pink lemonade, its like regular lemonade but better, also it doesn't look like pee. If added to the drinks brewers can make, I predict the brewer job to be at the very least 100% more profitable, and business will be booming for brewers. In conclusion, pink lemonade has the potential to become the best-selling drink in BC.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): No
- Additional Information: Pink lemonade
I love this so much if this gets added I I will make tons of it