Denied PinkLightining’s Application for Police Officer

In game name - PinkLightining
Age - 15
Date joined server - 1 month ago
Current Playtime - 3 d 1h 9 mins as of 5/28/20
Why I want to be a P.O- I’d like to keep the bc server a happy and friendly place and crime free :) I’d also like to be apart of the community and accomplish server peace.
What I can bring to the department- I will prevent crime as much as I can, I will work hard everyday and make the department a happier place :)
Additional info- I had some real life stuff going on so my PlayTime isn’t really what I would hope

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I’d like to see some activity and interaction with the community. You had things irl so I understand a low play time, so please get that up and I look forward to your next application

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I’d like to see some activity and interaction with the community. You had things irl so I understand a low play time, so please get that up and I look forward to your next application

okay :D