Answered / Added Plots, and Regions

qartGold

Citizen
- Username: Fourtess
- Suggestion Title: adding easy ways to direct people to plots for buying
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I think that the server needs better ways to let people search for lands that they can buy, meaning, instead of walking around, or trying to figure out regions with names or such with the command /as info forsale, I think the better solution will be a thing where you either click a button on a block where it says the region name and plot size and price is better, and you get the coords for it to search so you know where to go to it, or you get teleported to it (less realistic but, /sethome is not realistic either, so I support a teleporter button) would be a good idea, I don't like that I need to walk for half an hour searching for a land with a good size to buy, yet we can solve that by simple adding the size to it, and a place where you can see all of that and just get teleported next to it, it would require some hard work but, it will make the life in the server easier in my opinion, or at least in the command that you do, when you click on the region that you want, make it give you a paper with the coords and the plot size.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: Nothing more, just makes our life easier.