Answered / Added Promotions and Teachers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlicePo

Citizen
Suggestion - Jobs should have promotions, say you are a doctor and you treat 20 patients you could get promoted to a higher type of doctor which would pay more/do more etc. Or just bonuses where if people submit positive feedback about your work, you are give a bonus or a pay rise? Just an idea!

Teachers? A school could be built where new players, or players wanting to learn more about the server could pay say 20 krunas for a lesson. The lesson could have useful commands, tips for exams, how you can earn money etc.Teaching would be a job in the Department of Education?

Again these are just suggestions! xxx

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
I think classes for the exams would be nice, but Tour Guides usually walk new players through the basics.

enderhusky414

Former Minister
I don't think promotions are necessary. Most people on the server only use 5% of their time actually working. You get PAID every 10 minutes to do your job, which is likely not what you are always doing. Teachers could possibly work.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
We need either teachers or study guides, I mean come on, too many players are failing tests. Players are giving up and just settling for a different job, too, I've noticed.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Teachers aren't necessary as we have Tour Guides. Study guides might be a thing in the future, I'll let the DoE continue work on that.
As for job promotions, I don't think they are necessary. Ministers are able to give players bonuses for the good work they do in addition to their 10 minute salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.