Psypio's Campaign Thread (December 2021)

Psy

Citizen
Hello! My name is Psypio, but you can call me Josh! A lot of you probably know who I am if you're on during the daytime or afternoon in the timezone AEST, but if you don't I'm going to go over that.

My username (I said it above) is Psypio, as you can see, I suck at making names. I put random letters that can be pronounced by me and boom, I have my name. Now my age is a story on it's own. When I first joined BusinessCraft in May of this year, I actually was underaged, but as time progressed I turned 13 years old on October 10th, 2021. I have decent activity on the server, although I was permanently banned a few weeks ago and recently got appealed. I play almost everyday, and usually for a few hours each day or so. I joined BusinessCraft on the sunday of May 30, 2021, I may be new but I've learnt a lot over the months.

I think that I'd suit being an MOP (member of parliament) because of the fact that I'm approachable, I'm nice (sometimes I can have a lil baby rage :steaming:), and I love being around the community. I can have lots of opportunities from this that will better me as a player, politician, and my personality as a whole. I would love to help the server with laws that better the economy, majority of the players, and things that overall feel right to me, my friends, and the community.

I hope you vote #Psypio in the upcoming election. I hope to work well with the current MOPs and the MOPs of the future.

Yours truly,
Psypio

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
In addition to what Peach asked

I would love to help the server with laws that better the economy, majority of the players, and things that overall feel right to me, my friends, and the community.

What exactly do you mean by this? What specific ideas do you have?