Denied qcumbers po application

Qcumbers

Citizen
Banned
- In-game name: Qcumbers
- Date joined server: 6 months
- Current playtime: 22d 15h 16m 45s
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: i would like a job from wich i can beat up bad guys and put them in jail. i am very good at typing the word CONSENT? as i have done it many times. i feel i can be a very cool and good police officer. i am very active, i am on a lot and there is only fraser on during my time on so i see having 2 po could be beneficial
- What can you bring to the Department: i can speed bridge if there are ever sky terrorists or something i don't know
- Additional Information: i would like to po

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
wow so cool i want you as a police officer

Qcumbers

Citizen
Banned
- In-game name: Qcumbers
- Date joined server: 6 months
- Current playtime: 22d 15h 16m 45s
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: i would like a job from wich i can beat up bad guys and put them in jail. i am very good at typing the word CONSENT? as i have done it many times. i feel i can be a very cool and good police officer. i am very active, i am on a lot and there is only fraser on during my time on so i see having 2 po could be beneficial
- What can you bring to the Department: i can speed bridge if there are ever sky terrorists or something i don't know
- Additional Information: i would like to po
also i have good relations with many police officers

Ryan_88

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister

Qcumbers

Citizen
Banned
A maternal insult, also referred to as a "Yo mama" joke, is a reference to a person's mother through the use of phrases such as "your mother" or other regional variants, frequently used to insult the target by way of their mother.[1] Used as an insult, "your mother ..." preys on widespread sentiments of filial piety, making the insult particularly and globally offensive. "Your mother" can be combined with most types of insults, although suggestions of promiscuity are particularly common.[2] Insults based on obesity, height, hairiness, laziness, incest, age, race, poverty, poor hygiene, unattractiveness, homosexuality, or stupidity may also be used. Compared to other types of insults, "your mother" insults are especially likely to incite violence.[3] Slang variants such as "yo mama", "yo momma", "yer ma", "ya mum", "ya mom", "ur mom", "your mum", "ur mum", or "your mom" are sometimes used, depending on the local dialect.