radwiniscool

Department of Justice
Department of Justice
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
radwiniscool
radwiniscool
SocialAdvisor
I was doing fights and I was betting, people were betting, it was a great time and RxdiumsAura wanted to fight, we both said that we would bet 69kr and I won the fight, he then insulted me many times and didn't honor the bet by not paying up. I have Olefante as a witness to the entire fight and chat as it was happening, and I have an image of the chat log.
chat log > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/856025126663094282/857467696098836530/unknown.png

I hope I can get hep with this.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening @radwiniscool,

Firstly, you have to hold the lawyer qualification to start a lawsuit. After a quick check in game, it appears that you do not hold it; furthermore, I can not open this case. Secondly, it sounds as if you were going to sue the defendant for a broken contract that never existed. Whilst you and the defendant did make a verbal agreement, compared to a written and signed contract, it is hardly applicable under the law. I suggest speaking with staff to see if this falls under their jurisdiction in any way, although I am not sure if it will so don't take my word. I hope I have helped as much as I could.

Thank you, that is all.
Court Dismissed

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Status
Not open for further replies.