Fraser

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: RealFraser
- Date joined server:28 days ago
- Current playtime:9 days 20 hours
- How long have you been a Doctor: About 2 weeks
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary
: I don't want people to see me just as a doctor, people are most likely to ask HS's questions because they have experience. I always wanted to help the wonderful people that play Business Craft making the server a safe and comfortable place to come for treatment. For the time that I have been on this server its been great. Everyone is so nice and helpful and I would want to help with any problems they have even if the person that I'm helping is not a doctor.
- What can you bring to the Department: When you're an HS you can reinforce the rules and make sure no one breaks the rules. I know it may be hard to believe but most people sometime won't listen to doctors but they will listen to HS's. I am trying to accomplish my first goal of having to a job that you apply on the forums and I would love. By doing so this will make sure that I can be on top of any situations where advising is needed with proper and correct information. I will also keep doctors up to date on almost everything so that as a medical community we can all work together and know whats going on.
- Additional Information: If you have any questions please contact me on discord. Discord: Fraser#2212 I am also an active player on the server and the forums and I try my best to be aware and active with any situation that there is. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application!

Last edited:

kyumiko

Citizen
good luck fraser!!! this reads great and we all know you've been one of the most active and caring doctors on here! :)

fluffybaldie

Staff member
Minister of Public Affairs
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
fluffybaldie
fluffybaldie
Public Affairs Minister
good luck owo

violetunknown