Answered / Added Recognized Format For Krunas

Poll For The People

• Total voters
My username is zxmonkey14 and I suggest a recognized format for Krunas.

I see all over the server, forms and Discord the use of Krunas in their abbreviation in all types of formats.

These range from all sorts of strange combinations of k or K, if it is before or after the price and if there is a space in between it.

All right you might say that this is not worth my time, but I have a reason.

NEW PLAYERS LEAVE TO THIS

The first thought of the player is when they see the most notorious format 10k, they think that 10 Krunas is 10,000 Krunas. At first, I almost left to this thought, since I assume when a k is put after money that means that number before times 1,000. If we can fix this I think we could see more players coming into the server.

Now I know you all are going to say go read the forms, join discord, but people try to be safe online and don't want to make accounts for things they might not want to use.

Well, that is my spiel.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
My username is zxmonkey14 and I suggest a recognized format for Krunas.

I see all over the server, forms and Discord the use of Krunas in their abbreviation in all types of formats.

These range from all sorts of strange combinations of k or K, if it is before or after the price and if there is a space in between it.

All right you might say that this is not worth my time, but I have a reason.

NEW PLAYERS LEAVE TO THIS

The first thought of the player is when they see the most notorious format 10k, they think that 10 Krunas is 10,000 Krunas. At first, I almost left to this thought, since I assume when a k is put after money that means that number before times 1,000. If we can fix this I think we could see more players coming into the server.

Now I know you all are going to say go read the forms, join discord, but people try to be safe online and don't want to make accounts for things they might not want to use.

Well, that is my spiel.

Okay. This does make sense. However, this is a simple fix. Why don't they just ask what k100 or 100k means. I hardly doubt that a lot of people leave because of a misunderstanding. I will still bring this up to Parliament.

Reactions: Kat

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
As mentioned above, either ask for clarification, use the full name or alternatives such as K100 or kr100, etc.