Regarding the maintenance

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
As most of you have seen, the server was undergoing a maintenance for a day or so.
I'm glad to announce that it will no longer be under maintenance but some things need to be addressed first.

Something got broken which caused some of player's balances and homes to be reset, some regions to be removed from AreaShop, elevators were broken and locks as well.
Mostly the people who were online at that time yesterday were affected by this, so if you weren't you're more than likely all good balance and region wise.

What I need you all to do is:
  • When you get online, check your locks. Everything should be locked but you probably won't have access to this. Don't worry, do /tickets and get a Staff member to assist you with your protected items;
  • In case your money and homes were reset, please reply down below. In regards to your homes, please provide some information as to where your home was and if you remember placing anything down, block wise, on that location so staff could track the location down easier;
  • In case you had elevators in a building, they're probably broken. If they are, get a Moderator to replace them. Each Mod was given a stack of elevators for this purpose;
  • In case you lost any regions, although we fixed mostly every region that was broken, also reply below with coordinates and/or the region name (and price if you can recall).

Thanks for understand and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

nathan300

Doctor
Donator
I was suppose to reply because I lost my money on April 13 my money was reset I had around 1,600$. I lost it when I checked /bal. I have proof as their were ppl online I did no screen shot my money. I gained about 400$ because I was mad and went to go mining again. My home wasn't reset btw