Rescinded Region Inheritance Laws

How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
- Title: Region Inheritance Laws
-Type of motion: Deletion+ Creation/Edit - Elaboration & Reasoning: Okay. This bill is pretty simple. When region owners go inactive for two months (sixty days), their region gets auto-sold right? But when you finally come back to the server, your life is in misery and you don’t have anything left of your empire...

For regions in the wild (Deletion): The auto sell back to government should be removed. There’s a really big world out there, so players can go out and explore to find a new piece of land with unused resources. This will allow players to keep their regions in the wild even if they’ve been inactive.

For City Plots (Creation/Edit): Instead of the owner being evicted for not being active, the plot should go to the person they’ve rented access to build on their plot if they are active. For example, if Jane owns a plot and she’s added me to it, but Jane goes inactive for sixty days and I’m still active at that time, the ownership of her plot(s) transfers to me until I become inactive for sixty days. Now, there’s three options:

A. If I am inactive for sixty days and I have nobody added to it; then it sells back to the government.

B. If I am inactive for sixty days and I have somebody added to it but they haven’t been active for sixty days, then it sells back to the government.

C. If I am inactive for sixty days but I have someone added to it who is active, then ownership goes to them, and so on.

This ensures that the plot is promised to be kept by a person they trust, not sold to the government and destroyed by other players.

That said person that they trust then becomes the owner of said region free of charge. -

Additional Information: I am really bad with words so sorry in advance if you cannot understand what I am trying to say. Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
I feel that if the player has not been on in two months, the land should be sold back. They should not be hogging the land, that land could be used for more active players, we have to assume that if you have left for two months you are not coming back, so why allow them to keep it?

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
I feel that if the player has not been on in two months, the land should be sold back. They should not be hogging the land, that land could be used for more active players, we have to assume that if you have left for two months you are not coming back, so why allow them to keep it?
Some people are absolutely crushed when they get back after a few months and there Building has been destroyed . I remember my computer was broken for over two months last Spring and it was completely out of my control. If the same situation were to happen to me now I would come back to the server after.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
Some people are absolutely crushed when they get back after a few months and there Building has been destroyed . I remember my computer was broken for over two months last Spring and it was completely out of my control. If the same situation were to happen to me now I would come back to the server after.

I'm talking about the wild, the city land I understand, but the wild? Notify staff somehow or something if your PC died,, if you're going to vanish you shouldn't be wasting people's land.

Also, is it even possible to do that for only the wild land? As I thought it wasn't, but I could be wrong.

Last edited: