Rescinded Replacement System for MPs

How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sparkleA

Citizen
- Title: Replacement System for MPs
- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation
- Elaboration & Reasoning: Sometimes, MPs resign, or, if the collaboration jmarti07 and I made about not voting on pending bills passes, then MPs could get removed from office, or they could become staff during their term, like Minecrafter, Flappy and I did. This results in less than 5 MPs. This motion would provide a system for replacing those MPs. It would go as follows:
  1. If it is an election month, go to step 4.
  2. Parliament will vote among rejected candidates. They would then offer the spot to said candidate. If the player rejects it, or doesn’t reply within 3 days, the process would continue to step 3. If they accept, continue to step 5.
  3. Of players who didn’t get elected, Parliament revotes among remaining candidates. If Parliament deems no candidate fit for the position, continue to step 4. If a player is chosen, then they offer the position. If they accept, at any point during this step, continue to step 5. If the player rejects it, Parliament revotes until their are no fit candidates. If you run out of candidates, continue to step 4.
  4. The empty MP spot will remain open until the next election.
  5. The MP spot has been filled. If another MP resigns, is removed from office or becomes staff, repeat process from step 1.
- Other Information: Please reply with your opinions. I am open to change.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Those people lost for a reason if they lost. Take Big Ben for example, you wouldn't want him in parliament after what he was proven to have done. I believe it would be better if parliament voted a replacement MP from among the failed campaigners. This way, parliament could decide what's best for parliament.

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
Those people lost for a reason if they lost. Take Big Ben for example, you wouldn't want him in parliament after what he was proven to have done. I believe it would be better if parliament voted a replacement MP from among the failed campaigners. This way, parliament could decide what's best for parliament.
I like this