Reppal for Dictator

Reppal

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
Since COVID-19, our playerbase has slowly dwindled, with the remnants being seen through the mouths of the players that experienced it. On any given day you can easily strike up a conversation about what the server once was. I have been a participant to many of these conversations, but I have never truly seen or experienced the wonder of an active BC. I can change that, and here is why:

I won't list thousands of odd jobs or government experience because that doesn't matter here. We have seen what government experience gets you, which is old feuds, close friends, and corruption beyond change. I do not work like that, I don't play favorites, and I expect more from each and every person I meet, including myself.

I have never not once played another city server, and would not dream of it. BC is my home, and it is what I intend to fix.

I am not other politician members clinging for power or status, I just want to be given the opportunity to help. Others will tell you the same thing, but I think my track record speaks for itself in my robust personality and past views.

I do not pull punches. I am blunt, I will figure out what is wrong and what works, and I will get to it. I won't take inactivity, I won't take what the people don't deserve.

I am always here. I always will be. This server has changed me in such a way I couldn't leave. I have been the most motivated for action, and I will continue to work towards my goals.

We can do it, I just need the support of the people that agree.