Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
Hello all,

Today I am tendering my resignation from Judge of the BusinessCraft Government effective immediately. I believe that the appointment of Hotshot is a controversial pick and that I will not be able to effectively work together with him. I've had issues with him in the past and I do not want to work with him in the future because of these issues. I'd prefer not to talk about them, but I've already made my concerns clear with the Senior Admin team and had a friendly conversation with Koalition about this situation. In addition, I've spoken to Info about my concerns with Hotshot as well. I do not want to be made to work with someone that I have a bad relationship with, as the coordination between the DoJ and the Judges needs to be clear and strong in order for Judicial Verdicts to be seen to completion. In order to avoid jeopardizing the relationship between the Judiciary and the DoJ, I have decided to resign.

I will still play on BC and occasionally come-on. In addition, I've talked with Koal about my staff rank and we agreed for me to stay on the team as long as I continue to help the community and be active. I'm taking more of a step back away from this server but will still be on to help the community. I'm going to return to my roots as a lawyer, though I think I will for now not be arguing anything in court for awhile.

Thank you all for reading my resignation and I hope you all have a good day,
~Matthew100x
Former Head-Judge of BusinessCraft

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Matthew if I have not already said it a million times, I will say it a million times plus one. You truly have taught me everything I know and work for in this server. Without you, I'd most likely not be where I am today as a Judge. So I thank you for not only that but for the ability to work along with you as both lawyer and judge, and also for being a friend. It was an honor working for and with you. Best of luck, and I can't wait to see where you go from here.