Accepted RootPear's application for Police Officer:

R

RootPear

- In-game name: My name is RootPear
- Date joined server: I joined 21 days ago, so on Sept. 26, 2019.
- Current playtime: My total playtime is 22 hours and 35 minutes.
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I really do want to be a police officer because Im a writer in the game now, and I love finding the truth and searching for justice if its in the form of writing a book or making sure the server is guarded and justice is found everywhere, even if I don't have the title.
- What can you bring to the Department: Well I've seen and learned from the police I've seen doing they're job and I know I understand and can listen to direction well. I also can bring a lot to the team by playing quite a bit and making sure the community feels safe, but also is from any players who goes against the rules or cyber bullies.
- Additional Information:
I just wanted to say this even if I don't get the job that I love this server because unlike some of the other servers I've joined it's such a nice community and I just really want to contribute.
Thank you for taking your time to read this and I really hope I can help out in one way or another.

Last edited by a moderator:

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Accepted

Congratulations, RootPear! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.