stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
*ahem*
Now, it might be a surprise to you (others not so much) but I am leaving the server. It has not been an easy to make, I have a plethora of wonderful memories on this server and my time spent making Blackwater has been some of the funnest. I joined the server almost 2 years and a half ago which is roughly half the server's life, I've seen probably hundreds of people join and go over the years but never has it been as dire as now. As you might know a lot of my friends are banned or have quit, the remainder of the Blackwater council consists of me, Flaming, and Hotshot. While I still have things to do on BC none of them are fun anymore and the server feels like a chore to me now and I know the case has been the same for a lot of other people. I've taken long breaks in the past but this is different, I don't think I'll be coming back and I don't think the server will be alive by the time I would even entertain the idea. I will still log in every once in a while but probably just to say hi to people if they stick around. Maybe I'll come back one day if the server gets higher counts again.

Flaming - I forced you onto the server ages ago but you really only came during the summer, eventually surpassing me in importance (and balance). Good job on becoming a millionaire.

Hotshot - Homie been a real one

Steeled - Thanks for starting Blackwater, even though I thought you were bat shit crazy at the time I can't not appreciate you roping me into it.

Qcumbers and Magic - Yall are some trouble makin fools but thanks for all the help with Blackwater.

Shecky - I know you kinda hate me but it was real great having you around

Fib - Thanks for all the help with Blackwater (alot of it unpaid). Our dream wouldn't have been possible without you and fibcorp.

Gabi - Dates John Stone

Shadow - Quack! Maybe see you around.

Info - Epic PM, wish I was around when you played online more often.

Zulf - was right

Lux - My dude, some of my favorite memories on BC have been helping you with Ocean City and hanging out. Your a real cool guy.

Kat - We haven't always gotten along but I think its real cool that we do in the end.

Jake - Lmao jk

Koal - I've been here quite a bit and gotten into my fair share of trouble but thank you for keeping me around long enough to turn around my image.

Jeff - Thanks for the help with my code!

kl - Poggers Panda

Trace - Best candidate for DoCR minister (sorry jeff they need you as possibly the new SoP)

Everyone who helped with Blackwater: By either supplying us materials (Riley) or buying a plot you helped us a great deal to achieve our dumb little dream ahah. Thank you sincerely.

I will be doing my will privately.

I've been in parliament 3 terms
I've been a minister 2 terms
I've gotten helper against all odds
I've never even had an aqua job

I've done a lot, seen a lot, enjoyed a lot, but all good things must come to an end.

I've had 2 joke goodbye posts but this one is for real.

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator
Best of luck with your future endeavors kiddo, thank you for everything you'v done for the server! Ur gonna be missed <3

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
Stinky wat about the Blackwater ;-; D: No really man, I'll miss you and all you brought to BC, DoCR included! <3 gl irl man