Banned
Department of State
Department of Economy
Syronic
Syronic
Labor Officer
- Username: Syronic
- Suggestion Title: Secret Job Titles
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Throughout server history, new and old players as this same question alike, "What is the BEST job?" While the stabilization of job economy has finally been dealt with, it has caused stagnation within other parts of our economy. We no longer need to higher players because of their class, but now use them for manual labor. The gathering of resources, hiring players, selling items, have all but mellowed out... which is why I propose to you, Secret Job Titles. The concept is as follows: With the addition of the new quest plugin that was recently added, it has allowed all players to take part in NPC quests. This plugin would be the main concept of this idea. Currently, players are able to get the same jobs from the University. Each one pertaining to certain products and functionalities that exist within the server. But like I said, the era for creating a booming business has been slowly declining as many small businesses are not able to break free, becoming franchises.

It is my idea that we add Secret Job Titles, that would allow for a new experience as well as bring in another era for exploration around the map, its cities/towns, and all of the landmarks. Limited Nameless NPC (or named ones, up to you) would be placed around the map, having the ability to give a quest for a "Job Change." The player wouldn't know at first possibly, as the quest could be linked, chained, or just inconspicuous. Upon completion of the quest, a new job change would be initiated forcibly giving the new job to players. They have the ability to quit if they want to and get their old job back if they would like to. That being said, these jobs should only be limited to a few, and the NPC's even fewer. To balance out the power system to players, the unique job change should reset every month, stripping the player of the title, and relocating the reward, while changing the quest, NPC, and location. Obviously, this would also bring in an era of NPC quests, as more meaningless ones would need to be added to mask the unique ones better.

Examples for Unique Job Titles: Master Baker, God of Farming, Blood Hunter, Plaguebearer.
(It is reasonable to note that these classes could also have hidden requirements that could take players ages to figure out. Like maybe for plague bearer, they already need to be affected by the plague before completing the quest.)
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): I wouldn't assume so as I have seen many unique jobs being added and taken away. Maybe the perks given to the new Job Titles would have to be new plugins, but nothing crazy I suppose.
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: Please ask as many questions as you want, because I'd love to go into detail.

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
Yo I like this. Have quests that you need to submit a lot of materials to be like master chef others like find a hidden npc to be an explorer

A lot of possibilities! Honestly yea would just need to link titles in /display and that shouldn’t be hard. Lemme get back to ya after talking to rest of admin but I would very much like your ideas and I think I’ve gotten the hang of quests/npcs so I can work on this

Syronic

Citizen
Banned
Department of State
Department of Economy
Syronic
Syronic
Labor Officer
Yo I like this. Have quests that you need to submit a lot of materials to be like master chef others like find a hidden npc to be an explorer

A lot of possibilities! Honestly yea would just need to link titles in /display and that shouldn’t be hard. Lemme get back to ya after talking to rest of admin but I would very much like your ideas and I think I’ve gotten the hang of quests/npcs so I can work on this
OH MY-...omigosh. awesome!!!! I can't wait to see the product that comes from your hard work.