Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
- In-game name: ShadowLink17
- Date joined server: August 3rd, 2018
- Current playtime: 51d 14h
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: Many of my roles on BC let me help players, old and new. I now have a lot more time to spend on BC, which means more time to help others. I want to be a police officer to expand my helpfulness. In addition, multiple of my friends are in the department and it just seems like a fun job to do. I want to explore more of the server and being in the DoJ would be a new experience that my other roles can't offer.
- What can you bring to the Department: My other roles on the server (mod and senior tour guide) give me a good understanding of the law. In addition, I am a very active player for most of the day meaning I can be on the server throughout the day. Because of my experience as a mod, I believe I would be good at enforcing the laws of our server (arresting players, impounding cars, fining, etc.) and I have experience handling people who are being difficult.
- Additional Information: potatoes!!

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
good luck bb ily <3333

Vujix

Citizen
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
Health Minister
smh

good luck ducky!

KikoWiko

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
Kikochu
Kikochu
SocialAdvisor
good luck shadow

ReaperEduardo

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, ShadowLink17! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.