ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
- In-game name: ShadowLink17
- Date joined the server: 1 year ago (doesn't specify date)
- Current playtime: 1d 14hr 10m 21s
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I want to be a police officer because I used to be a tour guide and I helped in the server. As of right now, the only help I can offer is answering questions and helping people get to places they need to go. If I become a police officer, I can help more than I can already.
- What can you bring to the Department: I have experience as police officers and even higher positions in various other servers. I believe with this experience, I can help make the department even better for all of our players. I also have many ideas so the server can become more realistic.
- Additional Information: I understand that there were some inconsistencies in my past two applications. My first police officer application was an application when I didn't know how to check the join date, playtime and various other things. Now, I have that experience and I apologize for the confusion in the past.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

It appears that you have not picked up activity much since then, so this application will be denied