Accepted SimplyMadi's Application for Community Coordinator

SimplyMadi

Citizen
- In-game name: SimplyMadi
- Date joined server: 4 months ago
- Current playtime: 3d 12hr 35m
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a <role you're applying for>: I'd like to be a community coordinator because my mind is constantly filled with ideas to bring the community closer and closer together. I have such a wild imagination that I don't really limit my ideas in any way. Planning Events has always been so fun to me both irl and on servers. I've even helped a LITTLE with dopa work, even if it's it just throwing an idea and letting the current cc team run with it! It's just a huge passion of mine to let my creativity flow and allow it to improve the community
- What can you bring to the Department: Some good traits I can bring to the department are: my overwhelming sense of creativity and imagination, Both my teamwork and leadership skills, along with my compassion and dedication to bettering the community as a whole. I'd like to see the dopa bring the community closer than it already is!
- Additional Information: some previous events I've (in Minecraft) planned are: A Congressional Gala, A Job Fair, Several in-game auctions, a murder mystery, Citywide tag, treasure hunt, and quite a bit more

fluffybaldie

Staff member
Minister of Public Affairs
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
fluffybaldie
fluffybaldie
Public Affairs Minister
good luckkkk owo

Corax

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, SimplyMadi! Your application for Community Coordinator has been accepted.