Accepted Soeki's Application for Environment Manager

Soeki

Citizen
- In-game name: Soeki

- Date joined server: 4 months ago

- Current playtime: 29 days

- Why do you want to be an Environment Manager:
I am excited to be applying for the position of Environment Manager, as I have always appreciated the wildlife and the easily accessible biomes on BusinessCraft. Throughout my time on the server, I have familiarized myself with the ongoing battle surrounding the destruction of natural resources and replenishing landscapes. In addition to the problems in the wild, I have also taken notice of animal cruelty either from uninhabitable living spaces or physical harm to pets.

Receiving the position as an EM, I would like to improve our communication with the public regarding the importance of maintaining the quality of the resources and reinforcing proper care for animals. Without ruining the experience for new players, ensuring that everyone is aware of the guidelines can help keep our wilderness plentiful and animals safe.

On another note, I recognize that the EM's have an endless list of things to accomplish to keep BusinessCraft's nature and animal rights protected. I hope to continue their hard work and unload some of our issues while improving the connection between the public and their goals to enhance the wilderness to new players and veterans.

If I were to work alongside this team, I would strive to make the work environment inclusive, while staying dedicated to putting my all into the job that I do. Keeping a focus on collaboration and feedback, I wish to create more awareness of being mindful of the laws and ensuring that everyone plays their part in leaving BusinessCraft's community and wilderness better than they found it.

- Additional Information:
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application.

Discord: Cider#8659

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Soeki! Your application for Environment Manager has been accepted.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Congrats! and a belated gl ig xD