Answered / Added Space Mod

Sherlock001

Citizen
Username: Sherlock001
- Suggestion Title: Adding galactic craft
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Ok so I know this will probs be instantly denies as this server is vanilla and so on but was encouraged to suggest it. So I was thinking about how cool it would be for the server to have like the galactic craft mod wich allows you to go into space. Make space stations and work up along the tiers of space crafts until you get to the asteroids or a whole new set of planets because I belive it got a update. Now if you think about it this would extend the business part of the server alot. There has been some debating on the server about emerald trading and so on but with this mod miners would be super important it needs alot of iron coal and the ores following the mod. Builders would have more to do when designing and building space stations or other planetary bases or citys. Companies would grow with all of these aspects combined. Farmers would be needed to provide food for the people living on other planets. Some companies would work on inter planetery transport for example. Some on fighting the bosses and selling schematics. It would just make the server bigger. Now I know this means turning it into a modded server wich might not be what you want. But I have suggested it now and just want to see what everyone else thinks about it. And one mod would not stop others from playing. Im using a school laptop and it can run packs with a 100 mods on so the player base shouldn't go down by adding a mod or 2
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No but requires instalation of the mod wich I guess I should link
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): https://micdoodle8.com/mods/galacticraft/downloads
- Additional Information:

D

DoctorThunder7

As cool as it would be this would require extensive work to reconfigure the server to use mods along with a Custom Mod pack for the server so players can join. Also from what I can understand they are trying to update the server to 1.13. This mods only support up to 1.12.2

Sherlock001

Citizen
Yeah as I mentioned I am one of those, my laptop is from school and I run minecraft on low. But I have been able to play modpacks with 100 mods and still get 20-30 fps so adding 1 or 2 mods shouldnt be a problem for us with shitty laptops or computers

Some people don’t know how to install mods on their computers :’( *cries in corner*
This would never happen but usually you go on the BC forums and click "Download" You install a mod pack with all of the mods and insert it into your minecraft folder and you are ready to go. Would be pretty simple but it would decrease the amount of players coming into the server because not everyone wants to download something.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
This would never happen but usually you go on the BC forums and click "Download" You install a mod pack with all of the mods and insert it into your minecraft folder and you are ready to go. Would be pretty simple but it would decrease the amount of players coming into the server because not everyone wants to download something.
It would increase lag as well depending on how the mods contents are utilized

Maybe instead of the "end" we rename it the "Moon" and have new space buildings/craftables/harder mobs (there might be plugins for this). There could be some sort of space station build where players can pay a high amount to travel to the moon.

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
COOL IDEA I hope the server gets it, we need new bussiness meta

i hope the staff sees people's reply so they take it into consideration if its well needed so we can have it
PLUS people will play more to get the stuff to go to space so yea they will like the server even more

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Hmm, building a space station would be kind of interesting... (-:

LuisGRK

Citizen
I Love this Idea, though im sure it will lag it all and disperse players even more. But I agree space should be brought to the server, doesn't matter if with a mod or a plugin as the one used in StarLegacy