sparkleA

Date joined server
July 31st or August 1st, 2017

Current playtime
15 days

Role you're applying for
Community Coordinator

Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator
I would like to be a CC because I love this department, especially the administrative and media side of the DoPA, and the server community. I enjoyed my time as Minister, but with things going on in my personal life I did not feel like I could fill the role as well as I needed to. However, while I still have things going on, I have managed to maintain more control over them and thus free up time for doing what I love. When I found this server, I was enticed to play because of the city aspect, but what has kept me here for so long is the community. I’ve made great friends through BC, and I believe a way to help an amazing community flourish is through the DoPA. I would like to keep contributing to the community through feedback, city relations, and social media.

What can you bring to the Department
I have lots of experience with the department and the server, but my traits and skills make me well-fit for this position. Those who know me in real life know that I am quite organized. I sorted all the movies and TV shows that we own on Blu Ray or DVD into genres and then within the genres I alphabetized them. I also have all my school papers neatly ordered and I even sort the tabs on my school computer. On the theme of school, I’m also a skilled writer, both for professional/educational and casual work. As for city relations, I have experience with cities through my role as a Councillor for OCC and through the DoPA in the past. I spend far too much time looking at Twitter, so I would consider myself fairly well-versed. Finally, I believe I am good at following instructions and learning new skills if need be.

Additional Information
Thanks for considering my application and I’d love to be a part of the team✨​

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, sparkleA! Your application for Community Coordinator has been accepted.