Denied SpyMonkey06's application for police officer

In game name-SpyMonkey06
Age-12
Date joined server-2 mounths and 7 days ago
Current playtime-5d 16h 36m 53s
Why i want to be a police officer-i want to be a police officer because i am always on the sreats and on the sever alot and i belive this is the best job for me becaus i will be abill to aply the law and make sure nothing bad is going on through out the city and keep all the citys clean of danger and distruction and make sure there is justice.
What i can bring to the deparment-i could bring more bad behaved citizens to thr deparment because no one is getting pass me
Additional infomation-i am always hard working and am always forcused on my job and i never slack on the job. i am also later then most people and police officers and will be abill to catch any miss behave citizens late a night.
ps. i know this is my aplication but my brother aman8787 has been trying to get on the sever for a wile but the email to conform his acount is not sending to him i do not know if you can fix that. i am putting this in my aplication because i want him to be able to join the sever and this is the only way i know how to get a hold of one of you. if i do not get the job because of this i dont care i just want you to alow him to join the sever. thanks.

Last edited:

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Good luck my dude!
Although there are some things you could fix, maybe explain how you'd interact with rule-breaking players, how it'd go down ya know? Gotta be tough am I right. Just a suggestion though.
(maybe it's a good idea to paste in the questions to the answers in your application? Just a suggestion to make it look nice and more appealing).
Nevertheless, good luck (again)!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

More activity is recommended before you are considered for the position