Accepted Squillbill0506 | S.B Corporation | Engineer

• Business Owner Name: Squillbill0506

• Company HQ Location (Plot name/XYZ): Squillbill0506region1 /-2140,66,-2364 (wild1) [it is still under some construction]

• List of Employee Username - Company Job - Exam Job
    Ujezd2016 - Miner - Miner
  • Services Provided, if any:
    S.B Demolition - Demolition services
  • Goods Provided, if any:
    S.B Engineering - Mining goods e.g. iron, coal etc.. and engineering goods e.g. elevators, custom heads etc.. S.B Corporation - HQ and office space for other businesses
  • Business Plan:
    I would like to provide the BusinessCraft community with cheaper alternatives to some of the most commonly used items. I would also like to allow other business owners to establish themselves by providing office and HQ spaces to allow for more businesses to be created within the server
  • Discord Username:
    Squillbill#0390
  • Discord Link for Business:
  • Have you created a Discord role for Analysts? [Yes/No] Yes

Attachments

• Company Logo MC.png
    Company Logo MC.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have only just returned to the server after an extended break so I am updating my business info.

• Business Owner Name: Squillbill0506
  • Services Provided, if any:
    S.B Demolition - Demolition services
  • Goods Provided, if any:
    S.B Engineering - Engineering goods e.g. elevators, custom heads etc..
  • Business Plan:
    I would like to provide the BusinessCraft community with cheaper alternatives to some of the most commonly used engineering items. I hope to expand to allow for office space for other companies, however this is currently a long-term goal due to only just returning and having limited funds.
  • Discord Username:
    squillbill (Old was Squillbill#0506)
  • Discord Link for Business:

Join the S.B Corporation Discord Server!

Check out the S.B Corporation community on Discord - hang out with 6 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
    discord.gg
  • Have you created a Discord role for Analysts? [Yes/No] Yes