Lawsuit: Dismissed Starlord171917 vs MrDabbingPenguin (Criminal Case)

Discussion in 'Courthouse' started by starlord171917, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starlord171917

starlord171917 Citizen

starlord171917
    I was casually going to the library when all of a sudden MrDabbingPenguin came in out of nowhere and started hitting me. I started running and tried to teleport home, but he killed me in the city. Just as I was at the hospital and my witness was Commerce Sec. William.

TheGiratina likes this.
  2. Matt

Matt The Big Cheese Judge Donator

Matty707
    @MrDabbingPenguin is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @MrDabbingPenguin, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.
    Court Status: This court case is in session and presided by Judge Matty707

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case. I believe they do not have a forum account so it will be the DoJ's responsibility for locating and serving the summons.

Additionally, since there is a witness regardless the lack of evidence, I will continue with this court case.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

3. Matt

Matty707
    No response from the Defendant. However, I do not see any evidence. I will allow the Plaintiff until Monday 7/8/19 to provide evidences. Any witnesses may provide evidence as well. Please remember the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

(you may speak now)

4. Matt

Matty707
    No evidence was provided. Case is dismissed.
    Court Status: This court case was dismissed by Judge Matty707