Starting the new year off right

Timmy449

Citizen
Donator
First of all I'd like to say that no hate at all to Koal, staff team, and everyone else who contributed to BC, I personally think this server has huge potential and its full of the most nicest people I ever met.

Unfortunately, I'm going to quit BC to focus on more important things. Recently I've been fairly inactive due to real life stuff like applying for jobs, school etc. I spent a lot of time on BC and the fact that I can lose everything (such as property) that I worked for a long time always makes me lose motivation to get on the server. I'm not saying that it is a bad thing but it's just not something that I wanna mess up my schedule for. Another thing is that BC has been progressively getting worse and worse in terms of player base size, new BS laws/bills being made up, and simply just running out of new things to do, the whole server is simply just very limiting and it feels like a chore to keep up with my CC job and company.

Anyways enough of that, shoutout to everyone who made me laugh, cry, stress, and made my shitty days much better. Although I said that I'm quitting, I'll always join randomly to say hi or help anyone with anything or I might come back for a very short period of time. <3

TripleA111 - You will always be my best friend in the whole entire world, you always make my days so much better and I love how unproblematic you are, please don't lose contact with me ;-; I'll give you my ugly house in the wild with everything inside (about 50k worth of stuff), I'll send you a screenshot of where exactly its at later.

MsGeorgia - Same for you, please don't lose contact with me you're one of the most trustworthy person I ever met. I'll transfer ownership of 8Bit to you and you can have ownership of bc-001. I trust you with keeping the company and property alive <3 Lmk if you need help with anything.

Shecky - You've always been a great CC, kind person, and a one of the best mods too <3 You can have my BW plot (I know it has a huge unfinished building but do whatever you want with it).

Sharkie - We've known each other for a pretty long time now, we've done so many cool things together and you were always a nice and responsible friend. You're now the mayor of IDM do whatever u want with it, don't let it fall. <3

Marty - We've been through so much together, I never felt so comfortable around an online friend in my whole entire life. We shared our secrets, our problems, and pretty much everything we think of. Maybe one day I'll meet you irl (including a bunch of other ppl) when we grow up + if I'm alive and in the same country still.

Dopa team (Shadow, Triple, Lobster, Shecky, Flaming, Gabi, kl, Garmen, maddie, Amber, Georgia, and Marty) - I will split my balance with all of you guys, I'll miss every single one of you. I promise you that I will not lose touch to any of you guys. Shadow I'm so sorry for suddenly quitting without notice, I know that we had a good amount of events planned for this month but at least you have other CCs. Being a CC was the only reason that was keeping me from quitting, but now it is time. Hope you stay as the minister for as long as you can, you really improved dopa by a lot and it was fun working with you and other CCs. <3

As for everyone else ily all equally, don't ever stop communicating with me plsplsplssss ): , if you weren't mentioned in here its just that I'm just running out of ideas on what to type about. Hope ya'll have a great year.

Goodbye friends

TripleAA

Citizen
oh my living god Timmy u have no IDEA how much I’ll miss UUUUU AHHHHHH I love u so frickity fracking much and ofc imma keep in contact with u because ur my bestie <3 ILYSM TIM TIM AND ALSO ITS A HOT HOUSE U DINGUS oh sheet and I forgot to say PLZ TAKE CARE OF URSELF CAUSE THATS IMPORTANT and yuh B)

MsGeorgia

Department of Internal Development
Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger
nuuuu timmy :( I’m gonna miss you so much :( ily so much and I’ll always message you dw❤️❤️❤️

kl_22

Citizen
nooo timmmyyy ;-; sry I was your worst employee and only traded sand for drugs

you better drop in and eat your mic in vc every once and a while >:(

Timmy449

Citizen
Donator
nooo timmmyyy ;-; sry I was your worst employee and only traded sand for drugs

you better drop in and eat your mic in vc every once and a while >:(
u weren't bad ): i was just a lazy owner who barely did anything to keep the employees productive

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
Tommy :(